To be the best we can be
Our vision is to give children
the knowledge and skills
to be successful by
being the best they can be.
Led by Christ, we follow in Jesus’ footsteps, seeking to be
the best we can be.
We learn and grow, we are ready to learn and aim for success.
Together in God’s family, we love and respect
everyone we meet
here at school.
Led by Christ, we learn and grow
together in God's family
At Our Lady of Victories, we aim to create a safe, secure, inspiring and
creative learning environment where children feel valued and happy.
Our pupils are encouraged, praised and taught to be responsible citizens
and take an active role in their school, parish and wider community.
Our Catholic ethos permeates everything that we do in school and
through our Religious Education Programme and the PHSE curriculum,
children learn about the importance of moral values such as honesty,
respect, tolerance, sincerity, trust and personal responsibility.
We prepare our children for life in a modern democratic society.
We actively celebrate diversity and ensure equality of opportunity.
• To value each child as an individual with his/her special abilities,
gifts, needs and personality.
• To ensure each child has equal access to all aspects of school life.
• To provide a secure, stimulating environment within the
context of our Catholic faith, where all pupils feel comfortable,
happy, valued and respected, regardless of age, race and gender.
• To encourage the academic achievement of all pupils
so that each child reaches their full potential.
• To promote the highest possible standards of children’s learning
through clear teaching objectives, effective and consistent
recording, monitoring and assessment.
• To encourage an active partnership between the home,
school, parish and the wider community.